May 30, 2012

the every day.

Today I mopped the floor. 

Did laundry. Hung it out to dry. 

Took a self-portrait outside the school gate. Reminded myself to wear sunscreen. 




Responded to work emails. Read a 34 page student thesis.

Met a friend for coffee. Got bug bites. 

Snuggled with the furry man in my life. 




Had a veggie burger on toast for dinner. 

Watched the Bachelorette on Hulu. Found out Dolly Parton has been married 47 years. Wow. 

And sang Happy Birthday to my wonderful mother who turns 29 again today. 



You'd hardly know I live on the other side of the world. 

I like days like this. 

Adventure-less days. The every day. 





walk slow. xoxo. 

2 comments:

agapelife said...

Mmm I love me a good every day. Glad you got one

Miss Lynda said...

You look "bee-yoo-tiful"! I think those "every days" agree with you. And nothing less than you deserve. It is always important to carve out that little bit of simple time for yourself. I know it helps me look at things a whole lot better. And usually makes my family a whole lot happier, as well. Love you Jessica. Holding you close!