Dec 30, 2010

More Fave 2010 Videos.

As a tribute to 2010, I'm posting some of my fave videos from the year! I don't take nearly enough, but there are a few gems hiding out in my iMovie.

This first one is self-explanatory...a little candle-lit amazing grace in a foreign language. Don't mind the tone deaf person holding the camera. :/ haha


Next a little glimpse into what living in China is like on festival days...sounds like a war zone from the fireworks/firecrackers that are lit off...everywhere. No laws. In a fit, I grabbed my camera to document it one night that I couldn't sleep....haha. Don't mind the cranky attitude..haha:


The sunrise on Yellow Mountain after hiking up at night and sleeping in a tent at the top. May, 2010. These are the mountains that inspired the mountains in Avatar. And they don't let you forget it either. What you can't tell from the video is that my friend Jennie and I were in the very front of about 50 people all on this peak waiting for the sunrise, it was crowded, but we were stoked to be in the front and not backing down, until finally we did and swarms of people took our place. It was gorgeous and there were birds singing, what more could you want out of life?:


At the orphan hospital a few weeks ago:


More to come tomorrow!


Walk slow. xoxo.

1 comment:

Lizbeth Brown said...

Seeing that video at the orphanage made me start crying. Tom and I have talked a lot about adopting. Can you email me so I can ask you some questions?