Aug 29, 2012

Things.

Things I love today...



Texts from mom and the greatness of quick communication that our family iphones have given us in the past year....



Kitty's sassy face.....



My new butt cushion. Working all day on my online class has lead my body to ache because of this darn chair, but thanks to my $9 cushion, my work sessions are now a little more comfortable....

(can someone please send a reputable chiropractor to Ch.ina! I'm hurtin!)




Having tomorrow's lesson plans done a day early meant an evening of frozen grapes and reality tv...

(also loving my new whiteboard)...




And my fave birthday present from myself to myself - compression socks. Easing the discomfort of today's 5 mile treadmill jaunt....





What do you love today?







walk slow. xoxo.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Jessica!!!!!!! What are you doing posting my text????? :)

agapelife said...

Today I love new jobs and teal jeans

agapelife said...

Oh I'm also thankful for husbands who set up printers