Mar 26, 2012

possibilities and challenges.

Photos/Snippets from today:

observing a student at the China Academy of Art and Design...

walking to West Lake after the observation via the, "Heaverly Wind over Wu Hill...?"


pagodas and weeping willows...


reminding myself that I love my city, especially now that the weather has taken a turn for awesome...


then the gym, night class (final one of the quarter!), cafeteria take-out (cabbage, eggs, tomatoes, rice) and back home to my baby boy kitty doodle...


A productive, good day. Work, school, gym, healthy food, and a breather by the lake.



“You do not need to know precisely what is happening, or exactly where it is all going. What you need is to recognize the possibilities and challenges offered by the present moment, and to embrace them with courage, faith and hope.”
Thomas Merton


And I didn't flick anyone a bird today so + 5 points, me. :)


walk slow. xoxo.

No comments: