Sep 28, 2011

the soul of wit.

My mom's been saying something to me a lot recently when I ramble/complain/whine/verbal diarrhea to her on the phone...

"Brevity is the soul of wit."



(photo: the sky looking amazingly fabulous this afternoon on my 45 minutes bike ride from one campus to another...)


So, in the theme of my mother's wisdom, here is my blog update...


Going to school in Chi.na is very very very very very hard.

Very hard.

After a 15 hour Chine.se day today, I am very thankful that tomorrow I get to put on my teacher cap and observe 3 more of my students. I like being a teacher/in charge so much better than this Chin.ese nonsense.



walk slow. xoxo.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO IT - YOU CAN DO IT - YOU CAN DO IT --- YOU ARE STRONG! YOU ARE INDEPENDENT! YOU ARE *FIERCE*! Make Tyra proud. haha. xoxo - ellie