Jul 31, 2012

purposefully slowly.

Summer is almost over for me since I work on the American school schedule. My American students start arriving to Ch.ina next week. I've got emails coming out the wazoo. I'm also nervous. But, shhh, don't tell anyone. 

Regardless of the work that must be done, I'm trying to live purposefully slowly in preparation for the coming year and the many changes that are about to happen quickly in the next month and a half. 

"Purposefully slowly" includes evenings at the lake by myself. (well, and a billion of my closest Asian friends).

Have a look...



 Beautiful, eh?


Here is my thought of the day:


"A man can no more take in a supply of grace for the future than he can eat enough for the next six months, or take sufficient air into his lungs at one time to sustain life for a week. We must draw upon God's boundless store of grace from day to day as we need it."


-Dwight Moody. 












walk slow. xoxo. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO THIS! Don' be nervous, you are a bad mama jama. xox, ellie.b.