Jul 13, 2012

hug it out.

It's one of those Friday nights.

I am at home with my cat in my lap, green face mask generously applied to my face, looking up plane flights to anywhere, and contemplating opening an e-harmony profile.

It's one of those nights where I think I'm lonely but I'm not sure - because I'm happy. Can lonely and happy exist together? Maybe.

I'll leave you contemplating that philosophical nugget while my cat and I hug it out.

Happy Friday.




walk slow. xoxo.














2 comments:

agapelife said...

I think it can.
Because when we're happy we want to share it with someone.
I know it's different, but when I was in Germany for the month without Kevin I was happy, but lonely and wishing he could experience every moment with me.

Jennifer said...

there is difference between lonely and alone