Jan 2, 2012

Welcome, 2012.

Home.

I love home.

Tomorrow I leave home. Again. To go home.

Circling the globe to go home has become commonplace. It's my 15th journey across the ocean.

I am so thankful to have been home for the holidays.

Family:

Pets:

travelling with my family to the Insight Bowl in Arizona, (my sister's a graphic designer for the Fiesta Bowl!)


seeing the Disney Christmas decorations:

hiking in Arizona:

and chicken and waffles:


I couldn't have asked for a better end to 2011.

Spending it at home. The place I'll always return to, and with the people who mean the most to me. And tomorrow I'm off to Chinaville for a week. Flying Scottsdale - LA - Shanghai.

As far as New Year's Resolutions, this is all I got:

One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things. ~John Burroughs

Happy New Year to you and yours.




walk slow. xoxo.

No comments: