Jan 6, 2012

Mu Shu.

Today was great.

Except for when the old ladies at the gym called me fat while I was standing two feet away dressing myself and then decided collectively that I was from Russia, because all Russian women are big. But, that story is not important enough to tell. Let's talk about my great day.

Totally unproductive for what I need to be doing (India???) but great none-the-less.

Coffee with a friend, gym time, salad lunch with friends, a few hours of working my big girl job (emails, inputting grades, responding to student journals), dinner with another friend, and a foot massage.

And a lot of time spent in awe of my cat.

I think I have the coolest cat ever. Mu Shu is just so darn awesome. He's lovable but not clingy, playful but not annoying, clean, friendly, and sweet. He's just the right amount of curious and cute. I really lucked out with this little $30 pet market wonder!

He even sits patiently for my daily photo shoots:


Look at that squeezable furry face!


Yaaaaaawn!

Mid-purrrrr:


Buying a cat on a random Sunday afternoon was one of the best choices I ever made. I'm sad my travels take me away from my baby furball (he's off to another friend's house while I'm in India. I have great friends). But I am thankful for every day I get with his little fluffy face.





walk slow. xoxo.


No comments: