Aug 20, 2011

300 months.

I turned 25 today.

Half way to fifty.

Quarter of a century.

The big 2-5.

It was a good day. A normal day, but a good one. I tutored, went for a birthday run on the treadmill, spent the afternoon with a can of beer on a friends couch while stopping by to pick up things she's getting rid of during her upcoming move (dishes!!), and then topped off the evening hanging out with my new friend Addison...

In 24 years and 11 months exactly, she'll be the age that I am today...


This means that while she celebrates her one month birthday I was celebrating my 300 month birthday (31 of which have been spent in China...) It's crazy awesome to me that in the time I've been here I have a friend who arrived single, got married, and has a baby. Being here for all of it was special...

She chilled with me after her bath and I taught her everything she could learn from Auntie Jessica. It was a nice chat, but I think I bored her...


Yay for life. New and well, not so new.





walk slow. xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet little blessing! adorible! xox - ellie