Jun 23, 2011

Thailand Dreamin'

Lately I've been dreaming of far away places...

like Thailand....


Anything to escape my present reality which is not exotic or adventurous in the least bit - finals and HSK week! dun dun dunnnnnn.

When I registered the for the HSK that was being held smack-dab in the middle of finals week I must have been high on life.

Bad idea, Jessica.

I'm going slightly mental; my emotions are whacked. One second I'm super content and happy, the next second I'm shaky and a spaz-attack. One moment I could care less about these tests and the next moment I'm acting like my life depends on them.

I've had a massive study block, which means the amount of actualy time studying has been almost nill. Oops. Can't go back in time now.

My next few days look like this...

Tomorrow afternoon: grammar test
Saturday aftenoon: train to Shanghai
Sunday: HSK!!!!!!!!! then return to HZ in the evening
Monday: reading test
Tuesday: listening test
Wednesday: speaking test
Thursday: pass out

Here goes nothin'......

At least I have these memories of a time not long ago when the only tests were tests of will...


Oh, vacation, we will meet again soon. But first...a few tests.




walk slow. xoxo.

No comments: