Oct 2, 2015

Britney Spears Re-Mix: Kigali Style.

Because of unforeseen circumstances, I have been spending this week in the big city, Kigali. Mushu and I are staying with a gracious fellow fellow and we are enjoying getting to know the city better and having some company while we wait to go back. 

It's been a nice to be here with familiar faces, interacting with the city and observing more about what makes Rwanda tick. 

Like today's moto-taxi driver interaction while zooming through the city....

him: "Are you a girl or a wife?" 
me: "A what?" 
him: "A giiirrrrl? Or a wiiiife?" 

me: "..." 

me: singing to the tune of Queen Britney Spears' early 2000's hit...."I'm not a girl....not yet a wiiiiife...." 


Thanks for the cultural humor, Kigali moto man. I needed that. 


mid-moto selfie = skillz




walk slow. xoxo. 











No comments: