Feb 17, 2012

while my lymph nodes were draining...

Today I got my lymph nodes drained.

Not sure what that means?

Well, me either.

What I do know is that I paid a little Chin.ese dude 30 bucks to rub me down with oils for an hour and it was glorious. It was a wonderful step up from the 6 dollar poundings I usually get from the blind massage parlor.

While he was rubbing key pressure points in my belly, back, and appendages, I drifted into la-la-land. And you know what I saw there? ...

I saw men selling clothes on the street...

and was driven by a bicycle tuk tuk through bustling streets....

I saw camels...

and someone watching us from afar beneath a canopy of color...


I saw doors painted like peacocks...

and friendly, inquisitive people...

I saw people sitting outside temples...

and never-ending hills beneath a sheet of blue....

I saw color and life...

Goats and two weird boys ( :0 ) ...


I saw India.


And then I opened my eyes to see the little dude three inches from my face with his hands in a praying position. "Massage over, Miss," he said to me with a sweet smile that beckoned me away from dream land back to the real world.

My unspoken thought...."Can we do that again? I want to go back."





walk slow. xoxo.


1 comment:

agapelife said...

mmm...I keep dreaming of Israel. I can't believe it really happenes. Dreams coming true still remain dreams sometimes :)