Feb 6, 2012

Mushu Returns.

I'm a horrible cat mommy.

I left my baby for 6 of the past 7 weeks! He was gone in two 3 week incriments at two different houses and had a different time at each one of them. It's been a whirlwind for him as much for me.

He was cared for well, and tonight my baby boy was swindled into our home for two once again. This time - he's not going anywhere soon.

I was nervous all day because I had to get him and all his loot (litter box, backpack of toys....) past the dorm workers who are nosy and have nothing better to do than stare at everyone who walks in the door.

But me and Moosh are stealthy and with our teamwork (his quietness and my nonchalant swagger and late night timing) we made it to my 4th floor room unseen!

This is what poor baby has to go through - in a taxi, walking down the alley, and then through the dorm to get home...he lays in a Vera Bradley bag with his nose popping out while I hold the corners so he cant stick his whole head out...

his litter box goes in a plastic bag that Chi.nese people use to move...


and now all is right again in the world, I love this cat so much...




I'm off to snuggle a 5 pound fur ball...




walk slow. xoxo.

2 comments:

Miss Lynda said...

Welcome "home" our beautiful Jessica. Mr. Al and I are so very thankful that you are back, safe and sound. And that you had such an awesome trip! Sounds and looks like you "guys" had an absolute blast. The pictures are fantastic, can't wait to see more. I really like the one of you sitting with your Indian Grandpa, but my favorite is the girl sitting in the doorway with the purple/pink flowers in front of her. You have such a good eye for shooting great pictures. So many "gifts" and so many ways for you to use them. Love you honey, and so glad that you got back safe and sane. Take some time to get yourself and Mr. Mushu settled, and then see what great adventure awaits you next. Until next time.... Love you, bunches.

Ke Xiao Mei said...

I love you, Ms Lynda!