Oct 18, 2010

Let the games begin.

Today after classes I took the bus to Xiasha where I used to work to see some old students and pick up an Amazon package. An old student ordered it for me since I can't legally have a Chin.ese credit card.

I thought I would get to come home early and get on my homework - but alas, I was sucked in. I ended up at a movie theater watching a German movie that was dubbed over in Chin.ese (no subtitles). It was...a weird experience. I have no idea what happened. A bunch of people shot each other, then some guy danced around in a hotel....I dunno. haha. I understood what people were saying to each other, but couldn't get the whole movie's premise. Gotta study harder.

With that in mind, here is my latest addition to the ever-growing research library...


Alright, PhD, let's do it to it. Start your research engines....

I'm just so happy this one's in English. Fo' real.



walk slow. xoxo.

1 comment:

agapelife said...

oh man! research research research! I understand!