Sep 22, 2010

commie choir is in session.

If you are anything like me, you sometimes find yourself sitting around thinking, "I wonder what Nor.th Kore.ans sound like when they are harmonizing?"

Well, today is your lucky day!

Just when I thought my life couldn't get any weirder...
I find myself stalking No.rth Kore.ans to get video of them singing...





That is my dorm floor, and those lovely voices are my NK'ian hallmates.

I was minding my own business, sitting on my purple couch contemplating life when the heavens opened with trumpets, clapping, and chanting. Had Jesus finally come to take us all home? Nope. Just the NK'ians shouting their solidarity to the Dear Leader - for well over an hour.

Their singing literally rings through the dorm halls, you can't escape it. Next time I might march over there and tell them to pipe down a notch. It's a dorm afterall, not a commie concert hall. How would they like it if I started screaming the Star Spangled Banner with the one other Amer.ican in my building? My bets are on - dislike - but I'm no fortune teller.

Just another Wednesday.


walk slow. xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good gravy, i love you. such a sly minx.