Aug 5, 2010

Chicago.

This past week was full of randomness. My parents and I flew to Chicago. Wonderfulness ensued.

We:

...got dressed up one night and saw Elton John's broadway show Billy Elliot. It was reallyyyy good...


...were trapped inside our hotel because these hotties were filming Transformers 3 outside our windows...(which mom decided to announce to everyone, "look! Terminator 3 is here!" haha)...


...hi Shia!...
...we ate a loooooot of glorious Ameri.can food...


...saw great street art and took 8 million mirror photos of the 3 of us...


...and cheered on my mom as the cutest participant of the Chicago Rock n' Roll half marathon! Jake the bachelor was there, I wanted to get a pick, but apparently my camera was sick of photographing celebrities. ha. Only my awesome mother would run a half marathon in a pink floral dress and sparkly pink glitter headband, like a champ...


It was a great week, but it is so good to be home with the dogs. When the days at home are numbered, they are more precious. Tomorrow my sister comes home for a short bit, yay.

Walk slow. xoxo.


No comments: