Nov 5, 2012

People.

There's many many people-centered events lately. 

Happy Birthday, Natasha! The hottest Ukranian I know and a friend who has become like a sister over the past 3 years. She is one of the most genuine, good-hearted people I have ever met and celebrating her 25th year was a blast! 





Goodbye, Dan, as you return to America after 4 years of ministry life in Chi.na... :( You will be truly, deeply missed in HZ...





Happy United States visa preparations, Michael! (ps. Don't go.)




And goodbye to my favorite lawyer, Naza, who put "real life" on pause to come teach in Chi.na for a year. She is one of the smartest, most witty people I have met in Chi.na and I will miss the slice of America she brought to my life through her words, idioms, and mannerisms...






Good times. Good people. 






walk slow. xoxo.

No comments: